BANGOR, Maine — The American Red Cross has scheduled blood drives for December. Donors will receive a coupon for a 6-inch sandwich from Subway through all of December, and donors may enter a drawing to win tickets to see the holiday show “Cinderella” courtesy of Penobscot Theatre Company. To make an appointment to donate blood, call 1-800-RED CROSS or log onto redcrossblood.org.
The December schedule is:
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 2, at Unity College, 90 Quaker Hill Road.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 3, Fort Kent Lonesome Pines Trails, Forest Avenue.
- Noon-5 p.m. Dec. 4, Ashland High School, 46 Hayward St.
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 4, Caribou High School, 308 Sweden St.
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Dec. 5, Loring Job Corps Community Building, 36 Montana Road, Limestone.
- 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 6, Presque Isle High School, 16 Griffin St.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 11, Tri County Technical Center Dexter, 14 Abbott Hill Road.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 11, Saint Vincent de Paul, 158 Franklin St., Bucksport.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 12, Dexter Knights of Columbus, 102 Main Street Hill, Route 23.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 12, Winslow VFW, 175 Veterans Drive.
- 1:30-6:30 p.m. Dec. 13, Church of the Nazarene, 81 Main St., Fairfield.
- Noon-4:30 p.m. Dec. 19, Knights of Columbus, 1003 West Broadway, Lincoln.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 19, Saint Martin of Tours Catholic Church, 19 Colby St., Millinocket.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 26, Sebasticook Valley Elks Lodge, 26 Middle St., Pittsfield.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 26, Monroe Elementary School, 36 West Main St.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Dec. 27, Bangor Elks Lodge, 108 Odlin Road.
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 29, Subway Ellsworth, 61 High St.
- Noon-5 p.m. Dec. 30, Mayo Regional Hospital, 897 West Main St., Dover-Foxcroft.
- 1-6 p.m. Dec. 30, Belfast United Methodist Church, 23 Mill Lane.
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 30, Harrington Family Health, 50 East Main St.
The American Red Cross Bangor Blood Donation Center, at 900 B Hammond St., is open 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday; and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday and Saturday.