MACHIAS, Maine – “Searching for an Edge in Today’s Job Market” will be the theme of a leadership forum on Saturday, April 7, at the University of Maine at Machias. UMM alumni from across the globe will return to the campus to present on such topics as interviewing strategy, personal branding, and the importance of networking.
• Said Baaghil, author and brand marketing consultant, Baaghil Marketing
• Dave Yewman, strategic communications consultant, DASH Consulting
• Tonja Edgecomb, certified hypnotherapist, Usui Reiki master, and holistic practitioner
• Joni Pendleton, vice president and senior operations project manager, Bank of America
• Ray Bessette, lieutenant colonel and deputy chief, Maine State Police
• Katherine Kulig, laboratory manager and senior research technologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
The event is scheduled from 1 to 6 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. Dress is business casual.
The forum is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is required by April 5. To register, visit www.machias.edu/career-services, call 255-1439, or e-mail email@example.com.
“Searching for an Edge in Today’s Job Market” is presented by UMM Career Services.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →