DAMARISCOTTA — The Lincoln County Democratic Committee’s monthly meeting is an opportunity to meet members, participate in discussion, hear from political candidates and other speakers with expertise, ideas and opinions about current issues.
The next meeting is at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 26, at the LCDC’s Victory 2018 Campaign Office, 521 Main St., second floor, in Damariscotta. The office is across from Round Top Ice Cream with plenty of parking and easy access from the rear of the building. The gathering is free.
This month’s agenda features a panel focused on “The Power of Women in Politics in 2018: voting, running, resisting.”
- Molly Cowan, Emily’s List – Northeast Regional Director, State & Local Campaigns
- Eliza Townsend, Maine Women’s Lobby – Executive Director
- MaryRae Means, GRR – Founding Member
- Shannon Carr MD, Women’s Healthcare in Maine and Texas
- Kelli Whitlock Burton, Emerge Maine – 2017 Alumna; Suite Up Maine – co-leader
- Cait Vaughan, Maine Family Planning – Community Organizer
For more information, contact Chris Johnson, LCDC Chair, at 207-632-6066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.