Each January, over 750 of the state’s leading real estate experts attend the Maine Real Estate & Development Association’s (MEREDA) TD Bank Sponsored Signature Event, the Annual Forecast Conference & Member Showcase. Scheduled to be held on January 18, 2018 at the Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland, this unique conference brings together the largest gathering of commercial real estate professionals in Maine, and is specifically geared toward developers, brokers, architects, bankers, attorneys, accountants and other industry professionals. Each year MEREDA assembles some of Maine’s top real estate leaders to provide an economic overview and outlook on the profession’s key economic indicators, along with the popular market overview by property type, focusing on both commercial and residential real estate forecasts.
This event is well-known as an annual “must attend” for anyone involved in, or touched by, the real estate industry. You should attend if:
- You want to network with Maine’s top industry professionals.
- You could benefit from a sneak peek into Maine’s real estate industry – and would like to learn about key trends and transactions in regions and market segments (i.e. Southern Maine vs. Bangor region etc., and multi-family vs. retail transactions, etc.)
- You desire a front row seat for forecasts from leading insiders about industry trends and the economic recovery.
- You are in need of continuing education credits.
- You believe that Maine’s real estate sector is an important economic driver and want to support the future of the industry.
Supplementing the conference each year is MEREDA’s popular Member Showcase with MEREDA members exhibiting their products and services. The exhibition has become an integral part of our annual event providing a unique opportunity to network with MEREDA’s members.
This course is approved for 4 Hours of Architect, Broker, Appraiser and Legal Continuing Education Credits.
Registering for this Event:
Members: $100.00 ea | Non-Members: $225.00 ea
Prices increase by $15 after January 11
Special pricing is available for municipal officials ($50.00 ea) and students ($25.00 ea).
Your RSVP is requested by January 11, 2018. Payment is expected at the time of registration. No refunds will be granted to anyone who registers, but fails to attend or who cancels after January 11.