FREE SEMINAR: “Taxes for Small Businesses & Employers”
Presented by Jerrod Oltmann of JP Oltmann
- About the potential legal pitfalls of running payroll for employees and how to navigate them successfully. This seminar will focus on worker classification, fringe benefit issues, wage garnishments and making sure that your business and employees aren’t fined by the IRS for failing to comply with payroll requirements.
- When to issue a W-2 or 1099 and how to avoid the stiff penalties for misclassification
- About SS withholding and how to shield yourself from the draconian penalties for failing to comply.
- How to shield your business from liability during an employee wage garnishment.
- Register online at: https://bangorregionchamber.chambermaster.com/eventregistration/register/8756.