BRADLEY — The Maine Forest and Logging Museum announced its Winter 2015 program and event schedule:
• Sled rides, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 8 and 22. Bring a blanket for the ride and warm up in the blacksmith shop with hot cocoa. Gift shop open. $10, $5 children, free to children 2 and under; $8 members, $4 children of members. Pay at the gate.
• Stargazing with Sheila Bennett, 8 p.m. Friday, Feb. 20. Meet at the gift shop before heading out to the open space on the green. Dress warmly. Telescopes available or bring one. Bring a flashlight for walking safety. $3. Pay at gate
• Landscape photography with Glenn Sanborn, noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 21. Class time in the museum office at the Penobscot Experimental Forest building on Government Road. Then spend some time on the museum grounds at Blackman Stream, the sawmill, the covered bridge. $30. Advance registration required at maineforestandloggingmuseum.org/programs-2.
• Docent orientation with Program Coordinator Sherry Davis, 10 a.m.-noon Friday, Feb. 27. Meet in the office for an overview of the docent program. Bring a lunch. Grounds walk after lunch if weather permits. Email contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Trapping demonstration with Paul Favolise, 9-11:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 28. Meet in the blacksmith shop for a talk about the history and current use of trapping in the Maine woods. See how and where traps would be set. Take a look at the museum’s trapper’s line shack. Dress appropriately for hiking in winter woods. $3. Advance registration required at maineforestandloggingmuseum.org/programs-2.
• Feb. 28 1-3 Wildlife Photography with Michele Barker, 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 28. Class time in the museum office. $30. Advance registration required at maineforestandloggingmuseum.org/programs-2.
• March 20 8:00 Owls with Brian Olsen, 8 p.m. Friday, March 20. Listen and learn to identify owls in the quiet of a night on the museum grounds. Meet at the gift shop and bring a flashlight for safe walking. $3. Pay at gate.
For information, go to, maineforestandloggingmuseum.org.