Phillips Exeter Academy
BREWER — Kyle Alexander of Brewer received high honors for the spring semester at Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire.
These area students were named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Bentley University in Waltham, Mass.:
• Melissa Dunn of Brewer.
• Jessica Hodsdon of Brewer.
• Kelsey Johns of Clifton.
• Lindsay Beauregard of Hampden.
• Michaela Stephenson of Hampden.
Area students named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Colby College in Waterville are:
• Kelly Bourgon, daughter of Michael and Debra Bourgon of Bucksport.
• Ben Guido, son of Mark Guido of Montville and Jessica Jacobson of Bangor.
• John Bjorn, son of Preston and Jeanna Bjorn of Hampden.
• Roy Donnelly, son of Robert Donnelly of Hampden and Marjorie Snyder of Hampden.
• Katharine Jones, daughter of Brian and Marilyn Jones of Bucksport.
• Kellen McDonnell, son of Jeffrey and Jody McDonnell of Bangor.
• Jordan Lorenz, son of John Lorenz and Cheryl Olson of Bangor.
BUCKSPORT — Lucy Webster of Bucksport was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
BREWER — Kristen Kelley, daughter of Dick and patty Kelley of Brewer, was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts.
HAMPDEN — Alicia Fortier of Hampden was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Merrimack College at North Andover, Massachusetts.
BANGOR — Nicole Farrar of Bangor earned a bachelor’s degree on May 18 from Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusett.
University of the Sciences
BANGOR — Ariana Sinclair of Bangor was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.