Comments for: Anson woman awoken by cat while her house burns

Posted July 06, 2014, at 10:09 a.m.
Last modified July 06, 2014, at 12:38 p.m.

ANSON | A woman was awoken by her cat when her house was on fire at about 8:30 Sunday morning, according to Anson Fire Chief Jeremy Manzer. The woman, who Manzer believed to be in her 70s, was able to get out of the house safely, with the help …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business