Comments for: Autopsy of Cheverus student reveals early signs of flesh-eating infection

Posted June 20, 2014, at 4:25 p.m.
Last modified June 21, 2014, at 12:37 p.m.

Benjamin LaMontagne, an 18-year-old Cheverus student who contracted a flesh-eating bacteria following oral surgery, was pronounced dead at his home after first responders attempted to revive him, according to the medical examiner’s report. LaMontagne felt weak and dizzy after having four wisdom teeth extracted on Feb. 19, the report indicates. …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business