Comments for: Cheverus student’s death caused by flesh-eating bacterial infection after dental procedure

Posted June 19, 2014, at 3 p.m.
Last modified June 21, 2014, at 12:37 p.m.

An 18-year-old Cheverus High School student who died in February just days after undergoing oral surgery contracted a rare flesh-eating bacteria, according to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Benjamin LaMontagne died as a result of complications of cervical necrotizing fasciitis following a dental procedure, said Mark Belserene of …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business