BANGOR — Air Force Guard Airman 1st Class Benjamin M. Dorr graduated recently from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Dorr, a 2013 graduate of Bangor High School, is the son of Cheryl Jameson of Bangor and Barry Dorr of Brewer.
HERMON — U.S. Army Pvt. Christopher G. Dunbar-Kelley graduated recently from One Station Unit Training at Fort Benning, Columbus, Ga., which consisted of basic military training and advanced individual training.
Dunbar-Kelley, a 2013 graduate of Hermon High School, is the son of Patty Dunbar of Hermon and Paul Kelley of Bangor.
AUGUSTA — Brig. Gen. James D. Campbell, Maine adjutant general, announced promotions to the specified ranks for these national guard members:
• Matthew Carter, Franklin, private first class, Detachment 1 Company E, 186th Brigade Support Battalion.
• Austin Ready, Verona Island, private first class, Detachment 1, 3rd Battalion 172nd Infantry Regiment, Mountain Division.
• Kaleb Roberts, Brewer, second lieutenant, 136th Engineer Company (Vertical).
• Kevin Daniel, Old Town, chief warrant officer four, Company C, 1st Battalion 126th Aviation Regiment.
• David Cayia, Bangor, specialist, Company B, 3rd Battalion 172nd Infantry Regiment (Mountain).
• John Rivers, Brewer, specialist, 251st Engineer Company (Sapper).
• Craig Smith, Bangor, specialist, Company B, 3rd Battalion 172nd Infantry Regiment (Mountain).
• Jason Smith, Prentiss Township, specialist, 262nd Detachment 1 (Horizontal).
• Nathaniel Hale, Medway, private first class, Company D, 1st Battalion 126th Aviation Regiment.