Comments for: Investigators: Faulty electrical cord caused fire that damaged Sedgwick home

Posted March 11, 2014, at 8:07 a.m.

SEDGWICK, Maine — A fire that investigators believe was caused by a faulty electrical cord damaged a home Sunday evening on Carter Point Road, according to the local fire chief. The house, owned by Brockway McMillan, is insured, according to David Carter, chief of the Sedgwick Volunteer Fire Department. Carter …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business