September 26, 2017
Lewiston-Auburn Latest News | Poll Questions | North Korea | Immigration | Obamacare

Comments for: Saturday night fire guts Greene home

GREENE, Maine — A South River Road home was left uninhabitable after a chimney fire extended into the three-story building Saturday night. Firefighters went to the home about 8:45 p.m. Saturday and found the living room ceiling on fire, Greene Fire Chief Bruce Sanford said Sunday. Read More
Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News and the Bangor Publishing Co. encourage comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

You may also like