The American Red Cross will hold several community blood drives during the month of February. All presenting donors in February will receive a coupon for a buy one, get one free adult lift ticket to a participating mountain for downhill skiing, snowboarding, alpine or Nordic skiing and a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert from Chili’s Grill & Bar. To make an appointment to donate blood, call 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767) or log onto redcrossblood.org.
Blood drives are scheduled for:
• Noon-5 p.m. Feb. 19, Colby College, Waterville.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 19, Sebasticook Valley Elks Lodge, Pittsfield.
• 2-7 p.m. Feb. 19, Community Market, 368 Thorndike Road, Thorndike.
• Noon-5 p.m. Feb. 20, Knights of Columbus, Lincoln.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 20, Knights of Columbus, Old Town.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 22, Spectacular Event Center, Bangor.
• 9:30-2:30 p.m. Feb. 25, Woodland High School, Baileyville.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 25, Madison Junior High School.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 26, Millinocket Middle School.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 26, Regional Medical Center, Lubec.
• Noon-5 p.m. Feb. 27, Beatrice Rafferty School, Perry.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 28, Mount Desert Island YWCA, large fitness room, Bar Harbor.