Comments for: Boiler room fire damages Millinocket credit union, closes building for several days

Posted Jan. 08, 2014, at 8:44 a.m.
Last modified Jan. 08, 2014, at 4:59 p.m.

MILLINOCKET | Two people were briefly hospitalized for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the boiler room area of Katahdin Federal Credit Union on Wednesday. The fire has forced the business to close temporarily, likely for several days, officials said. Credit union employee Molly Jamieson and Linwood …


A previous version of this story incorrectly spelled Linwood Roix’s name as Rioux.

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles