Comments for: Brunswick man suffers burns in bedroom fire caused by electric candle

Posted Jan. 07, 2014, at 11:51 a.m.

BRUNSWICK | A 58-year-old man was treated and released from Mid Coast Hospital early Tuesday morning after being burned in an overnight fire in his son’s bedroom at their home on Old Bath Road. Gordon MacMullen extinguished the flames, which began when an electric candle in the window set …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business