Electrical appliance blamed for Corinth mobile home fire

By Dawn Gagnon, BDN Staff
Posted Oct. 31, 2013, at 7:05 p.m.

CORINTH, Maine — A problem with an electrical appliance has been cited as the cause of a fire Wednesday afternoon that destroyed a mobile home on Hudson Road, an investigator with the state fire marshal’s office said Thursday.

Sgt. Tim York of the fire marshal’s office said that the electrical malfunction occurred in the master bedroom.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/10/31/news/penobscot/electrical-appliance-blamed-for-corinth-mobile-home-fire/ printed on October 21, 2014