December 17, 2017
Penobscot Latest News | Poll Questions | Net Neutrality | Robert Burton | Opioid Epidemic

Electrical appliance blamed for Corinth mobile home fire

By Dawn Gagnon, BDN Staff
Updated:

CORINTH, Maine — A problem with an electrical appliance has been cited as the cause of a fire Wednesday afternoon that destroyed a mobile home on Hudson Road, an investigator with the state fire marshal’s office said Thursday.

Sgt. Tim York of the fire marshal’s office said that the electrical malfunction occurred in the master bedroom.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

You may also like