Comments for: Pet sharks survive fire that damages Enfield home

Posted Sept. 03, 2013, at 4:16 p.m.

ENFIELD | A spark from soldered pipes ignited a fire that heavily damaged an Enfield house late Monday. No injuries were reported, and the flames never came near the homeowner’s pet sharks, firefighters said Tuesday. The father of homeowner Richard Kuhaneck was renovating an upstairs bathroom at 766 Dodlin …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business