Comments for: Fire closes Kennebunk day care business

Posted Aug. 23, 2013, at 10:36 a.m.
Last modified Aug. 23, 2013, at 11:34 a.m.

KENNEBUNK | A Sunday morning fire that authorities say started in a clothes dryer damaged a Kennebunk home and shuttered a day care center just days before the new school year begins. Lori Lessard has operated the day care business from her home at 24 Intervale Road for the …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business