Comments for: Microwave catches fire in Hermon home

Posted July 31, 2013, at 2:22 p.m.

HERMON | A quick firefighter response was crucial in knocking down a fire in a Billings Road home Wednesday morning. The fire started in a kitchen microwave around 10 a.m., according to Hermon firefighter Grant Hines, but the kitchen appliance was the lone casualty. A quick response enabled Hermon …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business