Comments for: Cigarette discarded in plastic bowl caused fire that damaged Thomaston duplex

Posted May 06, 2013, at 6:11 p.m.
Last modified May 06, 2013, at 8:51 p.m.

THOMASTON | Cigarettes discarded in a plastic container on the back deck of a duplex are the cause of a fire that heavily damaged a raised ranch house on Saturday night. The tenants in the two units in the house escaped unharmed and firefighters rescued one cat. Another cat …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles