Comments for: Passer-by calls in fire in Lincoln, likely saving house

Posted April 01, 2013, at 8:13 p.m.
Last modified April 01, 2013, at 8:37 p.m.

LINCOLN, Maine – A passer-by who saw smoke and called 911 probably saved a split-level ranch home on Transalpine Road from total destruction in a fire on Monday. No injuries were reported, firefighters said. No one was home when the 911 call regarding the fire at 345 Transalpine Road came …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business