Comments for: Fire destroys Union home

Posted March 17, 2013, at 5:33 p.m.
Last modified March 18, 2013, at 12:30 p.m.

UNION, Maine — A fire destroyed a Marrs Hill Road home early Saturday morning. The fire at the one-and-a-half story New England cape-style home owned by Barbara and John Worden was accidental, according to Union Fire Chief Barry Norris. He said he wanted to check on one more thing Monday …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business