Comments for: Fire destroys Waterville home caused by wood stove ashes

Posted Feb. 07, 2013, at 2:59 p.m.
Last modified Feb. 07, 2013, at 7:26 p.m.

WATERVILLE, Maine — A family escaped a Squire Street blaze Thursday that was sparked by “careless disposal of ashes from a wood stove,” according to fire officials. Waterville fire Lt. Shawn Esler said crews were called to the 2 ½-story single-family residence shortly before 11 a.m. Three people, including a …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business