Comments for: Kerosene heater ignites rural Harrington house fire

Posted Jan. 31, 2013, at 9:46 a.m.
Last modified Jan. 31, 2013, at 10:06 a.m.

HARRINGTON, Maine — A kerosene heater sparked a fire Wednesday night at a home in rural Harrington, heavily damaging the residence on Willey District Road owned by Seth and Tracey Hatt. Harrington Fire Chief David Baldwin said Thursday morning the fire was reported at 8:27 p.m. His department responded, as …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business