Comments for: Bangor fire crews fight biting cold to knock down early morning Court Street blaze

Posted Jan. 24, 2013, at 9:20 a.m.
Last modified Jan. 24, 2013, at 11:53 a.m.

BANGOR | One man was taken to Eastern Maine Medical Center early Thursday morning to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a Court Street home, according to Bangor Assistant Fire Chief Anthony Riitano. Crews were called to 150 Court St. shortly before 1 a.m. …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business