Comments for: Augusta structure fire leaves 14 people homeless

Posted Jan. 10, 2013, at 7:06 p.m.

AUGUSTA | An early afternoon fire Augusta firefighters say was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials caused massive damage to a six-unit apartment building and displaced all 14 residents on Thursday. Augusta Fire Department Deputy Chief Dave Groder said the fire, which was reported around noon Thursday, occurred at …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles