Comments for: Fire from faulty chimney leaves Woodville man homeless

Posted Dec. 26, 2012, at 1:41 p.m.

WOODVILLE | Fire within a faulty chimney caused a Christmas Day disaster for a Woodville Road man when it destroyed his home, East Millinocket Fire Department Capt. Peter Larlee said Wednesday. Richard Perry of 954 Woodville Road was watching television at about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday when he noticed that …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

  • Danny Boyd

    It should also be noted that the fire dept. was hindered by the fact that it took over an hour for Bangor Hydro to show up again. This should NOT continue to go unreported. It is unacceptable… totally unacceptable.

  • Scott Harriman

    “She was fully involved,” Larlee said.

    Who? The article didn’t mention any women.

Similar Articles