Comments for: 3 homeless after space heater sparks Millinocket fire

Posted Nov. 28, 2012, at 5:11 p.m.
Last modified Nov. 28, 2012, at 7:06 p.m.

MILLINOCKET, Maine – A malfunctioning space heater sparked a fire Wednesday that destroyed most of a second-floor apartment on Katahdin Avenue, leaving three people homeless and two of three cats missing. The fire, reported at about 2:45 p.m., did heavy damage to two bedrooms at 236 Katahdin Ave., Apt. B, …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business