U.S. Sen. Susan Collins announced that staff from her Maine offices will have local constituent service hours in all 16 Maine 16 counties on Tuesday, Dec 4.
Service hours will be in these communities:
* 10-11:30 a.m., Turner Town Office, 11 Turner Center Road.
* 9:30-10:30 a.m., Ashland Town Office, 17 Bridgham St.
* 10-11 a.m, Falmouth Town Office, 271 Falmouth Road.
* 11:30-12:30 p.m., Cumberland Town Office, 290 Tuttle Road.
* 1:30-3 p.m., South Portland City Hall 25 Cottage Road.
* 3:30:4:30 p.m., Cape Elizabeth Town Hall, 320 Ocean House Road.
* 12:30-2 p.m., Wilton Town Office, 158 Weld Road.
* 9:30-11 a.m., Lamoine Town Office, 686 Douglas Highway.
* 10:30-11:30 a.m., Winthrop Town Office, 17 Highland Ave.
* 1-3 p.m., Camden Town Office, Conference Room, 29 Elm St.
* 3:30-4:30 p.m. Newcastle Town Office, 4 Pump St.
* 3-4:30 p.m., Norway Town Office 19 Danforth St.
* 10-11:30 a.m. Millinocket Town Office, 197 Penobscot Ave.
* 10-11:30 a.m., Greenville Town Office, 7 Minden St.
* 1:30-2:30 p.m. Topsham Town Office, second floor Conference Room, 100 Main St.
* 8:30-9:30 p.m. Norridgewock Town Office,16 Perkins St.
* 1:30-3 p.m. Belfast City Hall, 131 Church St.
* 9:30-10:30 a.m. Danforth Town Office, 18 Central St.
* Noon-1:30 p.m., Arundel Fire Department, 468 Limerick Road.
* Noon-1:30 p.m. Berwick Town Hall, 11 Square St.