Comments for: Two from Kennebunk treated for carbon monoxide exposure

Posted Nov. 26, 2012, at 6:18 a.m.
Last modified Nov. 26, 2012, at 8:55 a.m.

KENNEBUNK | Authorities say two people needed treatment at the hospital after dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide were found in their Kennebunk home. The homeowners called 911 at about 10 a.m. on Sunday to report that their carbon monoxide detector was going off in the Old Port Road …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

  • Anonymous

    Lesson to homeowner, if your CO detector is going off, it probably means there is a high level of CO. Duh!! Don’t stay on the house..,

Similar Articles