Comments for: Explosion at Mass. club blamed on utility worker

Posted Nov. 25, 2012, at 7:38 p.m.

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — A utility worker who punctured a natural gas line caused the explosion at a downtown strip club on Friday that injured 18 people, a City Hall spokesman said on Sunday. Investigators have found that the Columbia Gas of Massachusetts worker breached the high-pressure line with a probe …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles