Comments for: Wife finds husband unconscious, dog dead in Freeport home

Posted Nov. 17, 2012, at 1:20 p.m.
Last modified Nov. 17, 2012, at 4:01 p.m.

FREEPORT | A Freeport man is in the hospital in critical condition after his wife found him unconscious and their dog dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, according to officials. The wife went to the house, at 3 Woodside Lane in Freeport, shortly before 10:30 Saturday morning after the …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles