Comments for: State: Deadly Orrington fire caused by cardboard too close to wood stove

Posted Nov. 12, 2012, at 2:01 p.m.
Last modified Nov. 12, 2012, at 6:04 p.m.

ORRINGTON, Maine — Empty cardboard boxes stored too close to a wood stove started the fire Saturday in Orrington that killed a father and his three young children, the state fire marshal’s office said Monday. As state officials released the findings of their investigation, students, parents and community members were …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business