Comments for: Bath apartment fire displaces woman, three sons

Posted Nov. 05, 2012, at 5:43 p.m.
Last modified Nov. 05, 2012, at 6:16 p.m.

BATH | A lit candle left unattended in the second-story bedroom of an Atlantic Townhouse apartment building caused a fire Sunday afternoon that displaced a woman and her three teenage sons. The Red Cross was helping Beth Grasser and her children with clothing and a place to stay, Fire …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business