Comments for: Quick-thinking workers save Lincoln garage from fire

Posted Nov. 01, 2012, at 11:44 a.m.

LINCOLN, Maine – Adroit workers at an Enfield Road garage prevented a vehicle fire from becoming a structure fire on Wednesday night, Fire Chief Phil Dawson said Thursday. A pickup truck in a large garage at 554 Enfield Road caught fire and was burning when workers there pulled it out …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business