Comments for: Fire destroys storage trailer in Wales

Posted Oct. 22, 2012, at 6:53 a.m.

WALES, Maine — A fast-moving fire destroyed a trailer that was being used for storage late Sunday night, but two people who live at the property were not harmed. Victor Rodrigue looked out of the window of the camper he rents from Martin Finley Jr. at 199 Oak Hill Road …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business