Comments for: Mars Hill man seriously injured after clothes catch in potato machine

Posted Oct. 10, 2012, at 5:43 p.m.

MAPLETON | A 22-year-old Mars Hill man was nearly choked to death Wednesday morning when his clothes got caught in a bin piler machine at a potato house where he was working. Maine State Police Sgt. Josh Haines commended the quick actions of co-workers for cutting Gregory Cousins loose …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles