BANGOR — The American Red Cross, Northern New England Blood Services Region, will hold blood drives in cities and towns throughout Maine in August. Donors will receive a collectible Red Sox T-shirt and a coupon for a free 57.6 oz. container of any variety of Turkey Hill SunBrew Iced Tea.
Blood drives will be held:
• Noon-6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, T and B’s Celebration Center, Skowhegan.
• 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, American Legion hall, Southwest Harbor.
• 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, Knights of Columbus hall, Lincoln.
• 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, Winslow VFW hall, Winslow.
• 1-6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 10, Mayo Hospital, Dover-Foxcroft.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 11, Blue Hill Fairgrounds, Blue Hill.
• 1-6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, Clinton Masonic Lodge, Clinton.
• 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17, Eastern Maine Development Corp., Bangor.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, Belfast Co-op, Belfast.
• Noon-6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 21, Down East Family YMCA, Ellsworth.
• 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22, Dexter Unitarian Universalist Church, Dexter.
• 12:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23, Woodland Pulp Administration Building, Baileyville.
• Noon-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23, American Legion hall, Madison.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 25, Holden Fire Department, Holden.
• Noon-5:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, Caribou Inn and Conference Center, Caribou.
• 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, Aroostook Medical Center, A.R. Gould Division, Presque Isle.
• 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29, Fort Kent High School, Fort Kent.
• 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29, Knights of Columbus hall, Van Buren.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30, Maine Military Authority Building 8713, Limestone.
• 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31, Central Aroostook High School, Mars Hill.
The American Red Cross Donor Center, 900 B Hammond St. in Bangor, is open for donations 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
For information, visit redcrossblood.org or call 800-RED-CROSS.