Comments for: Extension cord malfunction cause of Glenburn mobile home fire

Posted July 10, 2012, at 4:04 p.m.
Last modified July 10, 2012, at 9:11 p.m.

GLENBURN | An electrical problem involving an extension cord in the basement was cited as the cause of a fire Tuesday that damaged the basement of a Hudson Road home and part of the ceiling above it. The fire at was reported shortly after 3 p.m. by the the …

CORRECTION:

An earlier version of this story contained an error. Fire crews from Carmel did not assist at the scene. Fire crews from Glenburn, Hudson, Corinth and Levant responded and were working to locate the source of the smoke.

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business