Comments for: Husband, wife hospitalized after propane tank explodes at Lebanon campground

Posted April 28, 2012, at 1:02 p.m.

LEBANON | A husband and wife were hospitalized with burns when a propane tank explosion that could be felt up to 10 miles away burned their camper at a southern Maine campground. Lebanon Rescue Assistant Chief Jason Cole said crews were called to the Salmon Falls River Camping Resort …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business