Melted water pipes help save burning Bucksport home

Gabor Degre | BDN
By Gabor Degre, BDN Staff
Posted April 23, 2012, at 10:20 p.m.

Firefighters quickly put out a fire in the basement of a Bucksport home Monday afternoon, April 23, 2012. Capt. Pam Payson of the Bucksport Fire Department said that the dryer caught fire and the resulting smoke was pouring from the windows as crews arrived. The fire melted the plastic water pipes, which helped save the structure.  Crews from Bucksport, Orland and Orrington responded to the fire.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/23/news/hancock/melted-water-pipes-help-save-burning-bucksport-home/ printed on December 26, 2014