ROCKLAND, Maine — Local police departments will hold an unwanted-medication collection day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 28.
Rockland District Nursing Association said this is a safe way to dispose of prescription medications that no longer are needed.
In Rockland, the Rockland Police Department and Rockland District Nursing will conduct the take-back at Rockland City Hall at 270 Pleasant St.
There also will be collection sites at:
• Warren Fire Department at 167 Western St.
• Vinalhaven Fire Department at 56 West Main St.
• Union Fire Department at 567 Common Road.
• Camden Police Department at 31 Washington St.
• Thomaston at Lowe’s at 164 New County Road.