Comments for: Newport fire levels three storage sheds

Posted March 22, 2012, at 1:49 p.m.
Last modified March 22, 2012, at 6:39 p.m.

NEWPORT | An alert neighbor may have saved the home of a Rutland Road resident when a fire started near a wood boiler on Thursday morning. Fire crews from five towns responded to a report of fire at 106 Rutland Road, where three storage sheds were burned to the …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles