Comments for: Fort Fairfield man killed in fire caused by cigarette disposal

Posted March 07, 2012, at 11:47 a.m.

FORT FAIRFIELD, Maine — Officials from the State Fire Marshal’s Office said Wednesday that a 38-year-old man is dead after his carelessly disposed cigarette likely led to an early morning fire at his apartment house. Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the state Department of Public Safety, said in a statement that …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business