December 11, 2017
Elections Latest News | Poll Questions | Millinocket Marathon | Roy Moore | Paul LePage

Comments for: Romney wins fourth straight GOP caucus with Washington victory

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News and the Bangor Publishing Co. encourage comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

  • Anonymous

     Poll: Obama Now Leads Liberal Romney by 10%, Moderate Romney by 14%, Conservative Romney by 17%

    • poormaniac

      Sad isn’t it !

    • Anonymous

      I like that poll lot. GOBama!!!

    • Guest

      Poll shows that 86% of the people don’t like Obama!!! that leaves him with a voting base of 14%

      • Anonymous

        Which poll is that?

        • pbmann

          The one in David’s mind

      • pbmann

        Which is still a larger voting base then 1%er Romney.

    • Anonymous

      “Liberal Romney”? Wonder who either sponsored that poll or wrote the headline?

  • Anonymous

    Who believes the results anyway, after the joke in Maine and the obviously scripted results in other state’s primaries. I mean you’re dealing with Republicans here.

  • Anonymous

    Good ole Mitt: salt of the earth, man of the people, just a regular guy, what with his sleeves rolled up and his jeans unpressed. Why if he didn’t have that fortune, the richest super-pac in creation and lifetime connections among the elites of the elites (he has salt of the earth friends who own NASCAR teams, after all) and discounting his constant and indecipherable muddy blather anyone might think him to be another Abe Lincoln rising out of the midlands to save us from ourselves.

    • Anonymous

      Your rhetorical flip reveals exactly why many people (including New Englanders) agree with your description and will therefore be voting for him based in part upon your astute observations.

      These voters may  just reward your flip  with “The Change” right here in New England!  

  • Guest

    Age old question,
    If you steal or cheat to  win, should one feel go about it!!
    My God the Repubs are turning into Libs when it comes to lying, cheating and opression…

  • Guest

    Romney – Obama,,,, its still the same crook

You may also like