Comments for: Steuben fire chief suspects chimney as cause of blaze

Posted Feb. 17, 2012, at 2:02 p.m.

STEUBEN | A house fire Thursday afternoon in Steuben remains under investigation, but is thought to have been sparked by a problem with the chimney. No one was home when the fire at 114 Tunk Road was reported at 4:17 p.m., Steuben Fire Chief Adelbert Pinkham said. The house …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles