Lebanon woman dies after carbon monoxide leak from indoor generator

The Associated Press
Posted Jan. 28, 2012, at 12:27 p.m.

LEBANON, Maine — Police say a woman has died in Maine after a power generator leaked carbon monoxide in her home.

The York County Sheriff’s Department says the Lebanon Rescue Department was called Friday afternoon to a home on Little River Road, but attempts to revive the woman were unsuccessful. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

The victim’s identity has not been released.

Authorities told WMTW-TV that a power generator was running inside the home at the time, and that testing revealed high levels of carbon monoxide.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/28/news/portland/lebanon-woman-dies-after-carbon-monoxide-leak-from-indoor-generator/ printed on August 17, 2017