Comments for: Electrical malfunction cited as cause of Brewer house fire

Posted Jan. 09, 2012, at 8:27 p.m.

BREWER, Maine — An electrical problem involving a recently installed light fixture was cited as the cause of a fire at a residence Monday morning. The fire at 23 Spring St. was reported about 9 a.m. by homeowner Kimberly Bouchard, who was able to get herself and her cat out …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business